AGGLam® Flooring are custom made Laminated Glass options for Flooring application that consist of 3 or more pieces of clear glass manufactured as one unit with middle interlayers that is usually thicker than standard laminates and acts as a strong adhesion against penetration, remaining in place and safe if the glass breaks.
AGG can custom make your laminated Flooring to suite your needs as well as offer full Engineer design and sign-off compliance.
With a clear interlayer and using clear glass, high Clarity allows a clean view through the glass.
Note: all use of AGGLam® Flooring should be checked for compliance to the National Construction Code (NCC) and all relevant AS Standards. We offer full Engineer design and sign-off service in-house. Requests can be emailed to: email@example.com
AGGLam® Flooring is also:
- Safe – Grade A Safety – certified to AS/NZS 2208
- Secure – Strong against breakage and penetration
- Quiet – Advanced acoustic performance compared to regular float glass
- Protects – Over 99% UV protection to reduce colour fading factors
Other sizes available upon request. All units are custom made laminates that can use multiple glass options and also be heat treated.
Full Engineer design and sign-off available.
Note the required adherence to AS standard maximum size allowances per thickness and application. Specifications should state the following key required AS standards:
- All glass in general to comply with AS 1288.
- All Safety Glass to also comply with AS/NZS 2208.
How to Specify
T (Toughened), HS (Heat Strengthened), SOAK (Toughened and Heat Soaked)
Example short name:
AGGLam® Clr T
Example long name:
– Clear Toughened Multi-Laminate Flooring
Glass thickness available:
See cross section diagrams below: