AGGLam® Privacy is White Translucent Laminated Glass that consists of 2 pieces of clear glass manufactured as one unit with a middle white translucent interlayer that masks the image while also acting as a strong adhesion against penetration, remaining in place and safe if the glass breaks.
With a white translucent interlayer and using clear glass, natural light still enters inside while the obscuring the image for privacy.
AGGLam® Privacy is also:
- Safe – Grade A Safety – certified to AS/NZS 2208
- Secure – Strong against breakage and penetration
- Quiet – Advanced acoustic performance compared to regular float glass
- Protects – Over 99% UV protection to reduce colour fading factors
How to Specify
WhTrans (White Translucent)
Example short name:
AGGLam® WhTrans – 6.38mm
Example long name:
– 6.38mm White Translucent Laminate
Glass thickness available:
100mm x 100mm
4400mm x 3210mm
Other sizes available upon request, including custom made laminates that can use multiple glass options and also be heat treated.
Full Engineer design and sign-off available if required.
Note the required adherence to AS standard maximum size allowances per thickness and application. Specifications should state the following key required AS standards:
- All glass in general to comply with AS 1288.
- All Safety Glass to also comply with AS 2208.
See cross section diagram below:
|AGGLam® Privacy - White Trans Laminate||Colour||VLT%||VLR-Out%||VLR-In%||UV-Block%||U-Value||SHGC||Selectivity|
|6.38mm White Translucent Laminate||Opaque||68||7||7||>99||5.7||0.70||0.97|